Pages

August 29, 2012

Autumn!!!

Y'all, I'm so excited for Fall this year! I love all the pumpkin-flavored goodies, the pumpkin beer(!!), the cinnamon/nutmeg/clove spices, and the yummy-smelling candles.

If you're following me on Pinterest, I hope you've enjoyed all the fun stuff I've pinned to my Autumn Pin Board recently! I'm actually planning to make some goodies tonight...
I love my coffee-- I've been a barista at 4 difference independent coffee shops throughout my high school and college employment. In the fall and winter months, I've been known to put a little cinnamon and nutmeg in the coffee grounds before brewing. (So cozy!) And guess what?! I found recipes to get my pumpkin coffee fix in my own home!!

Homemade Pumpkin Coffee Creamer    --and--     Pumpkin Spice Syrup for Coffee/Lattes

The other amazing thing that I found was.... Chewy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies!!!!!

Yes. Get excited. :-)

***~UPDATE~***

The coffee creamer is very delicious-- I added extra pumpkin, and if I were going to make it again, I would add a little more syrup (although I used fake maple syrup) or add some sugar. It's not as sweet as regular flavored creamers, which means that it's probably better for ya, but I like it sweet!! I washed and reused a coffee creamer container that I already had and made my own cute homemade label!



Didn't make the Pumpkin Spice Syrup yet, but I'm sure it'll be amazing!

The post with the cookies (and the comments) went into a lot of detail about people having issues with coming out with cakey cookies. Well, some were more like cookies and some were more like "cakies." I made the first recipe (there are 2 on that page) and mine came out like a mixture between cake and cookies. They still taste delicious though!

I love this pumpkin stuff! I bought a giant can of pumpkin puree and only used a little bit so far. The rest I scooped into an ice cube tray (1 Tablespoon per cube) and froze it! :-)
----------------------
All content is © Crossing into the Blue unless otherwise specified, and may NOT be re-used or re-distributed in ANY way, for commercial use OR non-commercial use, without my consent. "Commercial use" is to include blogs or web sites that use feeds in place of original content to generate traffic to them and then use ads, sponsored links, or affilate links to generate income.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Leave some Love!