Pages

August 24, 2012

Fun Fact Friday

Here are Five Fun Facts about me for this Friday:

1. Autumn has recently become my favorite season
2. It used to be summer
3. Speaking of autumn, I love pumpkin beers. Top 3: My brother's pumpkin homebrew, Williamsburg Alewerks Pumpkin, and Weyerbacher Imperial Pumpkin Ale
4. Hubbs and I shamelessly narrate our dog's life
5. I have been a badass barista at four different, independent coffee shops during high school and college.

Hope you enjoyed those! Happy weekend!


----------------------
All content is © Crossing into the Blue unless otherwise specified, and may NOT be re-used or re-distributed in ANY way, for commercial use OR non-commercial use, without my consent. "Commercial use" is to include blogs or web sites that use feeds in place of original content to generate traffic to them and then use ads, sponsored links, or affilate links to generate income.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Leave some Love!